Mr. Maxwell, a leading breast surgeon in Melbourne, can consult on and perform:
Only the most advanced surgical techniques are employed in any cosmetic breast procedure. To assist you in making a fully informed decision about your treatment options, Mr. Maxwell will advise and educate you on the available procedures and their likely outcomes.
Our consultation practice location can be found in Hawthorn East, contact us for more information on any of our breast surgery procedures today.
Download the Ultimate Breast Surgery Guide
NEXT STEPS for a Consultation
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1462 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee (usually $300)
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at the photo Galleries and patient reviews
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
Want more information before scheduling your Plastic Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice EVENTS (FREE) – meet Surgeons, Patient Care Advisor and speak to other past patients
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1462 during Clinic Hours.