Eyelid Surgery Melbourne
The eyelids are often the first area of the face to show signs of ageing, with sagging, wrinkled skin especially in the upper lids and excess skin, wrinkles and bags in the lower eyelids. These changes make people look tired even when they are not, often inviting unwelcome comments from those around them. Mr. Richard Maxwell performs eyelid surgery in Melbourne – also known as blepharoplasty – to restore a fresher and more youthful appearance.
Combined Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty for Eyelid Rejuvenation
Upper and lower eyelid surgery, separately or combined (‘double bleph’), can help to reduce the perception of ageing in appropriate candidates by restoring a toned, healthy looking skin area above and below the eye area.
Get younger looking eyes from our Specialist Surgeon
Improve the appearance of the skin around your eyes. Our Eyelid Lift Procedures can help reduce your visible signs of ageing.
NEXT STEPS for a Consultation
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
• Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1462 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
• A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
• Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee (usually $250)
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
• Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
• Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
Want more information before scheduling your Plastic Surgeon consultation?
• Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
• Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
• Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
• Attend our Regular Practice EVENT (FREE) – meet Surgeons, Patient Care Advisor and speak to other past patients
• Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
• Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – contact us
• Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon(s) or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1462 during Clinic Hours.