Finance Options for a Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery Procedure
Finance Options Plastic Surgery. There are various options to pay for your surgery procedure(s).
- Credit Cards
- Instalment Payments
- Finance Companies
- Super Fund Withdrawal
But we are not a finance company and offer no payment plans or financial advice.
If you are considering financing your surgery, be sure you have full information on the interest rates, costs, obligations and your ability to comfortably pay back any loans. You should seek professional financial advice before you pursue a finance or repayment plan for your cosmetic or plastic surgery procedure.
Payment Options for for a Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery Procedures
PLEASE NOTE: Our practice is NOT a credit provider. We do NOT receive any commissions or “kickbacks” from any providers of finance options and we are not affiliated with these suppliers.
You must consider your own financial circumstances when considering if finance is suitable for you and make a determination based on full information and professional advice. We provide NO financial advice.
- Our practice accepts Direct Deposits, Credit Card payment (Visa OR Mastercard), Bank cheques & Cash
- A deposit of $1000 is required to secure your Surgery Date
- Full payment for your surgery must be received at least two weeks prior to your scheduled surgery
Finance Options Plastic Surgery (Overview of options relating to Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery or Body Contouring after massive weight loss surgery)
With some payment plan options, you can pay off your surgery either BEFORE or AFTER your operation.
Payment BEFORE Surgery
Surgery Savings Plans
- Special Purpose SAVINGS Funds may be an option for some patients who want to plan and save up for their surgery so they can pay it off BEFORE the operation.
- Some patients may choose to pay more on their home Mortgage (paying it ‘down’ in advance as a form of saving); then redraw the extra money when they are ready for their surgery – in the interim they save on their home loan interest.
Payment AFTER Your Plastic, Cosmetic or Reconstructive Surgery
Payment Plans, Finance or Credit
Quality plastic surgery done by experienced Plastic Surgeons can be costly. Our Specialists pursue excellence and they don’t cut any corners when it comes to patient safety and getting a quality surgical result. Perhaps financing can help you with your surgery. Not every patient has the available funds to pay ‘up front’ for surgery.
There are a number of reputable external finance companies that may be able to help you with a payment plan to finance your procedure.
Five Ways To Fund Your Plastic Surgery
External Providers of Financing, Loans, Credit, Savings & Payment Plans.
1. START A SPECIAL PURPOSE SAVINGS FUND FOR YOUR SURGERY
Special Purpose SAVINGS FUNDS may be an option
Your choice special purpose savings accounts including with ANZ, Westpac, ING, Bankwest, ME Bank, St George, HSBC, Bank of Melbourne, Rabobank or BankSA.
2. GET AN INTEREST FREE OR LOW INTEREST CREDIT CARD
Interest Free or Low Interest Credit Cards may be an option
A range of bank offer interest free periods or low interest rate credit cards as an alternative to medical finance companies
3. SAVE YOURSELF HOME LOAN INTEREST BY SAVING YOUR FUNDS OFF YOUR HOME LOAN
Save up and save interest on your home loan:
Just pay your home mortgage down and redraw when ready to have surgery
4. MEDICAL FINANCE COMPANIES
There are many finance options available to suit all types of applicants
Most of these credit providers offer a range of payment and saving-up solutions for every personal situation. You need to consider your own financial circumstances when considering if finance is suitable for you.
5. SUPERFUND FOR SURGERY
Are you SAVING UP for your life-changing surgery? Maybe Your Super Fund can Help!
Several recent plastic surgery patients have been able to access their Superannuation Funds to pay for their own life-changing surgery. There is a special government process to follow and many forms to fill out, but it could be a possibility.
This may be most likely to apply to:
Under exceptional circumstances, the Department of Human Services (DHS) will assess early super fund access on ”compassionate grounds”, which include medical procedures to treat life-threatening illnesses and chronic pain. Your Super fund will make the final decision to release the money. Note that not all super funds permit early access of super benefits on these grounds, so you should check with your super fund before applying.
You can find further information on the requirements, including documentation, by visiting the DHS website: www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/early-release-of-superannuation
PAYMENT SOLUTIONS: FINANCE PROVIDERS for SURGERY LOANS
If finance is a suitable option for you, then there are a number of reputable external finance companies that offer payment plans to finance procedures.
Send an enquiry and ask us for a PAYMENT PLANS & FINANCE OPTIONS sheet.
SURGERY PAYMENT SOLUTIONS & FINANCING FOR COSMETIC & PLASTIC SURGERY
Next steps on your Surgical Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our Specialist Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Organise a Skype call consultation with a Surgeon (available for Interstate patients)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with one of our expert Specialist Plastic Surgeons or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor. Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1444 during Clinic hours.
*Disclaimer: Information about finance or payment options on our surgery website is for general information purposes only. It has been compiled without taking into account your personal situation, financial needs or responsibilities. Before acting on finance or payment information for your surgery, you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your individual finance situation and needs. The information on this website is no substitute for financial advice.