Weight Management and Fat Reduction
New Year. New You. Free Event.
Get healthier & reach your New Year diet & weight goals with our team of experts.
7 February @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM AEDT – REGISTER for FREE TODAY
Come along to our free “New Year, New You” Event, presented to you by our team of Weight Management, Fat Reduction and Body Contouring experts at Melbourne Gastro Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men. Help to reach your New Year goals for 2018 with the latest Weight Management & Weight Loss information from experienced Bariatric Surgeon, Dr Arun Dhir, and our very own Specialist Plastic Surgeon and Body Lift Surgery Specialist, Dr Richard Maxwell.
Presentations from our weight management and fat reduction experts will feature information on:
- Bariatric Weight-loss Surgery – presented by Bariatric Surgeon, Dr Arun Dhir
- Nutrition and your Diet Choices – Recommendations for changes to your diet and lifestyle – presented by Health, Lifestyle and Business Coach/Dietitian Helen Bauzon
- Body Lift & Body Contouring Surgeries – Abdominoplasty/Liposuction, Breast Surgery, Arm Lift & Thigh Lift Surgery by Plastic Surgeon Dr Richard Maxwell
- Patient Experiences – two of Dr Richard Maxwell’s patients will be talking about their surgery experiences.
- Hear from real patients as well as our team of experts.
- Learn good tips for Weight Management and the role that gut wellness plays in a successful weight loss plan.
- You can ask about Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery, dieting tips & skin reduction procedures from our Body Contouring Experts
Body Lift Surgery and Recovery with Dr Richard Maxwell
Dr Richard Maxwell will be able to answer any of your questions about Body Lift Surgeries, including Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Thigh Lift, Arm Lift (Brachioplasty), and even Breast Reduction and/or Lift after weight loss. You will also learn about the recovery process following Weight Loss Surgery.
Dr Arun Dhir, Upper GI and Bariatric Surgeon & Health Coach
Dr Arun Dhir, of Melbourne Gastric Surgery, has developed a comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow weight loss program based on new research about eating for a ‘healthy gut’ and the role that your gut plays in your overall wellness, happiness and body size.
Diet habits and tips with Helen Bauzon
Our diets are a combination of habits and convenience which can be a slippery slope in some cases. Helen will be discussing how to help you make better nutritional choices and how to become more aware of your everyday food habits.
New Year, New You Event Details
When: Wednesday, 7 February, 2018 Time: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm (Melbourne)
What: FREE Weight Management & Skin Reduction Patient Information Event Evening.
For: Individuals wanting further information about weight management, weight-loss surgery, diet tips & skin reduction procedures to help reach their New Year goals in 2018. Hear from real patients about their surgery experiences.
Room 101 Level 1, 12 Ormond Boulevard
Bundoora, Victoria 3083 Australia
Phone: (03) 8849 1462
Register Here for our “New Year, New You” Event Today!
Bring along a friend or family member who also might be interested in learning about the different options available for those struggling to lose any amount of weight – there is a solution for everybody.
And if you’re interested in learning more about what Plastic Surgery can help you with to reshape your body or reduce excess skin, you’re welcome to join us at one of our Patient Events as well.