Read our BLOG on the most popular Plastic Surgery procedures for men.
A common misconception is that plastic surgery is only for women. This is not so, as many men are interested in facial rejuvenation, body contouring procedures and liposuction to improve their physiques. More men are choosing surgeries to rejuvenate their faces and restore their body contours, including eyelid rejuvenation surgery, facelift and necklift surgery and non-surgical injections to reduce wrinkles. There are numerous other procedures that can help men look younger or more vigorous and more appealing.
Browse our pages for details OR simply send an enquiry form so we can help you assess what solution might be best for your appearance concern for face, breast, body or nose.
Mr. Maxwell’s sees patients at one of two practice locations in Melbourne: Hawthorn East (inner eastern Melbourne), and Williamstown (near Geelong, Victoria).
NEXT STEPS for a Plastic Surgery Consultation for Men who want an Aesthetic Procedure
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1462 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee (usually $250)
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at the photo Galleries and patient reviews
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
Want more information before scheduling your Plastic Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice EVENT (FREE) – meet Surgeons, Patient Care Advisor and speak to other past patients
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with Mr Maxwell, Specialist Plastic Surgeon, or to speak with one of his Patient Care Advisors.
Send an enquiry form today or phone (03) 8849 1462 during Clinic Hours.