As men age, the scrotum (‘ball bag’) hangs down more and more. This can be a worry to some men, as well as a physical inconvenience that can interfere with exercise, clothing choices and even intimate relationships. To regain a more youthful scrotum appearance or reduce sagging skin that leads to chaffing or skin infections, a Scrotal Tuck surgery can be performed with excellent results. If you have a heavy, sagging or drooping scrotum, ask Mr Maxwell about surgery options to get a natural looking but reduced scrotum area, which may help you move easier or more freely during your daily activities and exercises.
Scrotum Tuck Benefits
- Greater comfort, especially exercising or cycling or in the summer heat
- Less risk of chaffing and scrotum injuries
- More body confidence
- Increased clothing choices
- Ability to wear shorts or briefs without embarrassment
- More balanced proportions
Other skin reduction and skin tightening surgery by Mr Maxwell includes:
- Eyelid Reduction/Eyelid Lift
- Body Lift
- Upper Arm Reduction (Bilateral Brachioplasties)
- Breast Reduction (Male surgery for Gynaecomastia)
To learn more about the Scrotal Tuck or “scrotum lift” surgery procedure, schedule a CONFIDENTIAL consultation with Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Mr. Richard Maxwell.
Now seeing clients in Williamstown and Hawthorn East (Melbourne).
Phone us on (03) 8849 1462 to speak with a patient care advisor or send an enquiry form today.